I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Yay or Nay Monday---Benefit Boi-ing! concealer

Photobucket
This product puts a Boi-ing into your makeup routine!



Today, I am bringing you a review that was requested by Kelsey. I had blogged about purchasing the Benefit Boi-ing! concealer in 01. Kelsey wanted to know what I had thought about this product, so I am writing to let you Beauty Peeps know all the details!

Here's what Benefit says about Boi-ing! :
This industrial-strength concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows and discoloration for a seamless, natural-looking finish without creasing or fading. You name it, boi-ing helps hide it!

I will give you some back story on how much I have wanted this product. I noticed that the store always had shade 02. I am sorry Benefit, but 02 is not appropriate for my super pale skin. (Suggestion to the beauty companies: Make a shade called Casper and that would probably be the perfect shade.) All kidding aside, I was so eager to get 01. I stalked the Benefit section-- I was SO obsessed!  I was beyond excited when I finally seen it that I purchased it immediately!

You may be wondering how amazing this concealer really is. Well Beauty Peeps, I am ecstatic to let you know that it lasts so long and it blends like butter! I am in love with this concealer, and it covers up my late night studying raccoon under eye area. It gives me the coverage that I need and demand in my concealers.  I am blissfully in love!

This concealer is $26 (Canadian) for 3.0 g or 0.1 oz.  I truly feel that this product is the best $26 that I have ever spent. I feel that I was waiting so long for this product that I did not mind paying that price. I kept waiting for this product in the specific shade, so it was not an impulse buy.

 This is an absolute 100% YAY from me.


If you have tried this concealer, what do you think of it? 

No comments: