I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Talk About It Thursday: What I Woke Up To

I am still in complete shock! I reached over to look at my phone this morning, and I noticed my Twitter feed was acting crazy. I wanted to see what was going on, and I noticed a lot of RT's (retweets). So, I found the original message, and I burst into tears!

I am featured on BloggersDotCom as one of their Editors' Picks of the Day!
   

Photobucket

I'm the second one!

I am beyond flattered. When I started laceysmiles84, I never thought that anyone would even read my posts let alone be featured on a website that showcases millions of bloggers. I am sitting here crying because I am so humbled that editors would choose my blog. I am truly grateful and blessed that you read my posts. The encouragement and support that you give me is unbelievable; I personally cannot thank you enough!

Happy Thursday, Beauty Peeps!

No comments: