I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Talk About It Thursday-Random Beauty Shopping

 
(Image Credit: http://www.completely-crete.com/shopping-in-crete.html)

Do you ever get the urge for "Random Beauty Shopping"? I am quoting that specific phrase because I had  one of those moments today after work. I am not kicking myself for it as I found two products that I have always wanted to try. I have been itching to try the Boing! concealer from Benefit, but I could never (and I mean NEVER)  find my shade (it's 01... I am pretty pale). The store always had 02 Medium and I used to get so mad and think "If they ever get the light shade, it will be mine".  Today, that light shade became mine! 

I also purchased a Rimmel London quad in Smokey Brun. I remember that the packaging  used to be not the greatest quality . I found that they were flimsy and the top would always come apart or crack. I must say that I am beyond pleased at the new packaging!!! (Good job, Rimmel!) Not only is it sturdy,  it looks so well designed! I am really looking forward to playing with these colors. I am a neutrals girl and this quad is just everyday essential- from the office to the night time party.


Have you been making "random beauty shopping" trips? What have you purchased? I would love to hear about it!

No comments: