I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Must Have Products!

Hey there! Hope that you are all doing wonderful. In today's post, I want to share what I consider "Must Have" products. I am going to list them by category for easy reference and for organizational purposes. 

Please let me know if you would like a video to accompany this post. I would love to make a video so that you can see these products!

Photobucket

Primer/Illuminator
Benefit That Gal

Highlighter
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki


Foundations
Revlon Color Stay in 110 Ivory: This has been my essential for over a year. I absolutely love the finish this gives me, and I feel that it covers extremely well. I have also been really enjoying Maybelline's Fit Me in 110 Porcelain. I have not tried a high end foundation.

Powders (Pressed and Loose)
In the pressed category, I have three.  They are Hard Candy Welcome Matte, Maybelline Mineral Power, and Fit Me in 110 Porcelain.
 The Loose is definitely NYC's Smooth Skin. I need to get a pressed in this as the loose is way too messy for my needs.

Concealers
I  have four drugstore concealers. The one I keep repurchasing is Maybelline's Dream Mousse in Fair. I think this is essential for me because it is not only good for the raccoon/bandit look that late night studying gives me, but it covers up blemishes like nobody's business. I also love Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector.  I think that I am going to repurchase this.  I have been also really enjoying Rimmel London's Match Perfection in 010 Ivory. Oh my sauce! This is such a delightful treat.  I have never tried Rimmel concealers, and I think every beauty fanatic needs to have this gem in their collection. This is a dream to work with. Seriously cannot see bandit eyes. Last, I also like Hard Candy Glamoflauge. I have this in Medium and it is truly too dark to put under my eyes. I use it for blemishes. 

High end wise, I love my Benefit Boing! It is pricey being $26 but it is the best $26 that I have ever spent.  My 01 is  everything that I want in a concealer and I am glad that all of my expectations for this product have been met and then some.  It is like a treat for my under eye area, and the product is so easy to work with. I am smitten!
Blushes
 The Hard Candy Fox in Box blushes are not only cute, but they work like a superstar. My favorite is Smooth Talker. My absolute favorite is Wet n Wild's Pearlescent Pink. This gives my cheeks the color it craves... it is purely amazing.

Cream blush wise, I love the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks. These pack a powerful pigmented punch!! 


Eyeshadow Primer
I love Hard Candy's eyeshadow primer. However, my true essential is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. This gives me 12 hour wear and is the crime fighter of eyeshadow primers; your shadows are super safe!!  

Eyeshadows
High end is definitely the Urban Decay Vegan Palette with Laura Mercier's Sandstone in the fight for second. Most of my eyeshadow gems are from the drugstore.
Here's the winners!
Rimmel London Glam'Eyes in 002 Smokey Brun
Wet N Wild Color Icon six pans, trios and singles. Favorite six pans are Vanity and Lust!
NYX single eyeshadows in Iced Mocha, Walnut, Champagne, My Favorite Color. 
Jane Eye Zing in Hip Bone

Eyeshadow Bases
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie

Mascaras
Wet n Wild's Mega Plump
Rimmel London's Glam' Eyes Day 2 Night

Lipsticks
NYX's Thalia
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks
(I am trying to find all my lipsticks... )


Lip Glosses
ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Watermelon, Goddess, and Candlelight
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in True Star
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss in Cosmic
Cover Girl WetSlicks in Wine Shine
NYC Liquid LipShines in Nude York City and Honey on the Hudson


 What are your "Must Have Products?"

Hope that you enjoyed reading this post!!!

Lots of these beauty products can be found at a great price at Target

No comments: