I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Glymm Box Unboxing!

Hey Beauty Peeps! I wanted to share a new beauty box with you from a company called GLYMM. I found out about this company through Facebook and like the Loose Button Luxe Box, I was intrigued to see what it was all about. With 4-5 deluxe beauty samples, I was eager to try the Glymm Box.

I received my box on Wednesday after I got home from work. I made a trip to the post office as soon I seen the parcel slip waiting for me!

I opened the box and this is what I seen:
Photobucket
Pink!!

So here it is out of the big box:
Photobucket

My father, who had heard my excitement, was at this point looking at me like I was insane. I was freaking out about what was inside.

Let's open it!!
Photobucket

I was squealing at this point. Yes, squealing! I love seeing how a company packages their product. My father had shaken his head and had walked away.  He just does not understand how pretty packaging can make someone's day-- I think it's a guy thing!

The card of what I received in the box:
Photobucket

The Beauty Loot!
Photobucket



I hope that you enjoyed the unboxing through pictures.  You might be wondering what I  received in the July Sizzler. I discovered that my printer has multi-purposes, so here's the back of the card!!

Photobucket


The Glymm Box is $10 a month and it says that it ships to your door. However, I had to go to my post office about 20-25 minutes away to get it. I think if Glymm put the pink boxes into protected envelopes instead, it would be less waste.

I have always been wanting to try the Stila Lip Glazes, so I was happy to receive one. I will let you all know what I think of the products!

Here's my invite link if you would like to sign up!


Glymm also added a sweet gesture to my box-- a pen with an "L". I was floored. Thank you, Glymm!

No comments: