I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogger Awards!


I am so excited to let you know that Lesa from Beauty Chatter has awarded laceysmiles84 with three awards! Thank you so much, Lesa!!

Rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they received an award.
Seven Things:
1. I am a Social Work student getting ready to enter my graduating year.
2. I love to travel even though it is something I do not do enough of. 
3. I love Twitter and Facebook.
4. I love freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
5. I am shy around some people, and a complete chatterbox around others. Most often, I'm a chatterbox
6. I'm single and happy. I am a firm believer that you do not need to have someone in your life to make you happy. I'm trying to do things for myself because if you cannot take care of yourself, then how can you take care of another person? Things will happen when they are ready. Some people think that I am self absorbed; I just call it being responsible.
7. I love to laugh and laugh a lot!
Questions:
Name your favorite color: Pink
Name your favorite song: I cannot possibly pick one. Ugh, I'm so indecisive!
Name your favourite dessert: Mmm dessert! I just like sweets... enough said.
What pisses you off: People that think they know everything about how I feel and those that are critical/judgmental.
When you’re upset, you: If alone, I cry. If I'm around others, I just collect my emotions and carry on.
Your favourite pet: I would love to get a French Bulldog... someday!
Black or white? Black
Biggest fear: Heights and ice
Best feature: I get people commenting on my hair.
Everyday attitude: Smile and be the most positive person that I can be.
What is perfection: Being with family/friends.
Guilty pleasure: I love chocolate. I would have a stash of chocolate, but my mother gets into it. There are always the holidays where we do have our stashes.... it's okay then right?
I present these blog awards to the following bloggers. I do not have 15 blogs that I follow regularly, but these are the ones I frequently read:



Thank you again Lesa!!  If you do not check out these blogs already, please check them out! They are awesome. 

No comments: