I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Start of Summer Haul

Hi there! Hope that everyone is doing lovely on this Monday. I am feeling lazy and having a sweats kind of day. I was going to make this into a video, and I still could if you would like.  


This is definitely collective; I did not do this all on one day. I made a slideshow; hope that you do not mind. Don't forget to check below the slideshow as well... Let's begin!











In order of appearance!
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots & Pans. I feel that I mentioned this in my "I Feel Guilty Haul" but here's a close-up. I also purchased a NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Hazelnut



NYX Lip liners. I realized that I do not have a lot of lip liners so I picked these up. As you know, I'm all over the browns or anything in the brown spectrum.  I need to become more adventurous in my makeup. If only I could get away with BRIGHT colors. *sigh*


I cannot get enough NYX single eyeshadows! These are my two newest. My Favorite Color and Volcano.


Nail polish!
 Revlon Scented Cotton Candy, OPI's The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry Collection, Essie's Watermelon, and Essie's Sew Psyched.

I am so excited about using these!

I am really looking forward to wearing my Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Sandstone at work tomorrow! One word; gorgeous!
 

I would love to hear what products you are loving this start of summer. Let's share the product love :)

No comments: