I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Skin Wreck!


Forget a shipwreck-- I am having a skin wreck! I woke up this morning and looked horrible.  I looked at my face and I had two breakouts. (Those little terrors!) It was SO hard to cover!  As a teen, I had acne. Luckily, it has cleared up since then. I have the occasional blemish, but it's usually nothing too bad. 
I will admit that I do not have the best skincare routine. I cleanse and moisturize and that is about it. I really need to take better care of my skin. I  know that I have  committed a beauty sin: I've went to bed with remnants of makeup still on my face. Horror!

I need to get rid of these breakouts. I purchased more makeup wipes (my other ones went somewhere, and I do not know where they could be!) and some toner. 

What is your skin regiment?

In other beauty news: I found Essie polishes in my Walmart! This is huge as I never thought my small town would ever carry Essie at  Walmart. The cashier said that they just got it in last week.

Sally Hansen  Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear has a purple color that I have had my eye on for months. Why? It is called Lacey Lilac  and I need that! (It has MY name, so how can I resist?!)

I am a little upset and disappointed in some product packaging. I am going to save it for another blog though.  Do you ever get disappointed in product packaging?

No comments: