I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beauty/Fashion Magazines

Photobucket


I have been picking up magazines lately hoping that I will be inspired. I have been looking at magazines that I have not read before, and I am excited to see what inspires my creativity. 

What are your favorite beauty/fashion magazines? 
I have picked up Marie Claire, In Style, LouLou and Elle. I've read Marie Claire before and I really love it. I'm also addicted to Allure and Glamour. 



I have been reading the feedback so far. I am looking forward to seeing where this blog is heading, and I hope that you will be happy with the changes as well. Thank you so much for all of your support. I deeply appreciate how kind and awesome you have been!

Happy 100 posts!



No comments: