I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last Night's Makeup

Before you ask "Is she posting on a Sunday?", I just wanted to share the makeup I wore last night to a party:


Photobucket

So if you're interested in finding out what I am wearing, let's break it down!

I started off with concealer (Maybelline Age Rewind Double Face Perfector) under my eyes. I then used my go to foundation (Revlon Color Stay  Combination Oily in 110 Ivory).  I set it all with NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder.  Can I say just how much I love this stuff? It's my favorite loose powder.  It covers SO well, and like the name says, it feels like natural bare skin. I just need to stop making a mess with it like I'm a preschooler.

I then used Hard Candy's So Baked Bronzer in Tiki as a higlight, and then the Blush Crush Baked Blush in Pin Up.

I had a little fun doing my eye makeup! I started with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I went in with my NYX eyeshadow trio in Aloha/Mink Brown/Deep Bronze. Middle color was the lid, the darkest color was the crease/outer corner, and the left color was the highlight. I blended the darkest color a lot because I tend to get a little heavy handed with dark colors. I then used my NYX single eyeshadow in Iced Mocha on the inner corner and a half of my lid. I was super pleased with how it looked. I got compliments that it looked like a smoky eye (though it doesn't look like it in the picture).

I  used Wet N Wild  Mega Plump mascara and put three coats on to make my itty bitty baby lashes look really long.  I then set my brows with Maybelline's Great Lash clear mascara and then filled them in with my Wet N Wild  Color Icon Brow and Eyeliner in Mink Brown.

On my lips, I used Annabelle Creme Lipstick in 310 Velvet Brown.


I would love to hear what you think! If you would like a video on this or more pictures, let me know.

No comments: