I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Yay or Nay Monday: Urban Decay Vegan Palette

 Today for the Yay or Nay Monday,  I am giving you my thoughts on the Urban Decay Vegan Palette. With six beautiful shades, Urban Decay lists this product as being $34.00 US.  I got this palette last August and it was $49 Canadian at Sephora. I used a $25 gift card toward this purchase.

Here is what the Urban Decay website says about this product:

It's our first 100% vegan palette... in six shades even a carnivore would love.
Six of our best-selling shades also just happen to be vegan. Herbivore or carnivore, you'll swoon for this palette!

Here are some pictures! I know the pictures are small, and I apologize for that.

Photobucket
Look how super cute this is!!!!! I love the artwork!


Photobucket
 left to right on top: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal
 left to right on bottom: Twice Baked, Smog, Half-Baked
eyeliner: Zero

The packaging:



Photobucket






I really like this palette. I think it is a great price considering that a single UD eyeshadow is $17 US, so you are totally saving money.  The shadows go on very smoothly, and are beyond pigmented! They really are amazing. Smog is my absolute favorite. I just freak out over this color.




This palette comes with a little UD Primer Potion. I really liked the addition of the PP because it really makes your shadows stay absolutely put. I had not tried the UDPP until this palette. It also comes with the famous Zero eyeliner, but I do not use eyeliner. I have heard that it is fantastic.

This is a YAY product for me. If you tried this palette, let me know what you think!




No comments: