I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's On My Face Wednesday

 Welcome to What's On My Face Wednesday! Here is the look that I am wearing today.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The products are:

Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Combination/Oily  110 Ivory
Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in  129 Tiki
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in  Fair
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
Hard Candy Kal-eye-doscope Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance
Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in 330B Truffle

I know that the pictures lately have been small since the layout changes. I am going to post my "What's On My Face Wednesday" pictures on my DailyBooth page, so you can see the pictures in their full force. 

Hope that you are all doing amazing! What products are you wearing today?

No comments: