I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tag Tuesday: Random Facts!

For this Tag Tuesday, I wanted to find a tag that related to beauty and to my own self. So I am making this Random Facts beauty tag. I look forward to hearing your responses!

1. Hair... Curly, wavy or straight?
I have naturally curly hair. 

2. Have you straightened it or curled it?
I have straightened it before, but it takes me 45 minutes to do. I probably straightened it maybe 5 times. 

3. What is your favorite  makeup item?
I have too many favorites to name. 

4. What is the big deal with high end items? (I get this a lot!)
I think high end items are more of a treat to your beauty regimen. I'm not saying that high end has better quality than drugstore, as I feel that drugstore products have been a lot better than they used to be! I don't have a Sephora or a MAC near where I live, so when I do visit, I'm majorly spoiling myself! I think that high end packaging can be more decorative and can be more gimmicky. 


5. Loose or pressed? 
I'm a bit clumsy, so loose products can get REALLY messy. However, I always try to be careful.  I say I prefer pressed. 


6. How do you organize your makeup?
 I have two large storage bins and a three drawer bin from Wal-Mart. I also got little trays inside from the dollar store, and a silverware tray from Wal-Mart. 

7. Do you think you are a makeup hoarder?
My parents say I am, but I'm a makeup collector.... there's a difference, right? 

8. Do you share your love of makeup with any of your friends?
I don't with any of my friends that live nearby. I do have a sweet friend, Jamie, who I gush about makeup with!!!  Also, I love sharing with the beauty product obsessed community!!


9. What brand are you really liking lately?
I am really liking Hard Candy at the moment. I first tried their face primer, but wasn't too pleased (I'm not too fond of face primers, yet I keep thinking that the perfect one is out there. Strange, I know).  I then moved to the rest of their face products, and I do like them. I don't recommend the face primer though because it felt oily and my super sensitive dry skin looked like it had seen better days after I put it on.  

10. What brand are you wishing to try out?
I want to try out products from theBalm.  I like the look of their Shady Lady palettes, and I've heard that they are pretty good.

No comments: