I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tag Tuesday: My Makeup Story

For this Tag Tuesday, I am sharing my makeup story! I tag every one to do their makeup story.


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup
?
 I remember wearing the Lip Smackers lip balms when I was about seven, but I actually started wearing makeup when I was thirteen or fourteen.



2. How did you get into makeup?
I used to get into my mother's makeup bag when I was little, and I remember being amazed at all the products. My mother is very moderate when it comes to makeup, but she had some very pretty colored eyeshadow that I ended up smearing all across my preschool eyes.  I grew up hearing that there are two beauty products that you need besides moisturizer: mascara and lipstick!  I personally feel that I need a little more than that, but I do have days where I use very minimal makeup. Getting back on track, I developed a further love for makeup when I was a teenager. That love became an obsession when I began watching YouTube videos!

 

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
 I love Wet N Wild, NYC, Maybelline, Rimmel, Revlon, Cover Girl, NYX, Hard Candy,  Jane, Urban Decay, Benefit, and Too Faced.



  4. What does makeup mean to you?
Makeup is fun! You can do so many looks, and it is great to see what works--- and what does not! 

 



5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
I need a concealer, a pressed powder, a mascara, and a lipstick.  I'm not too sure on what exact brands.

  6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?

See question # 4




7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I love that you can find high end makeup dupes in the drugstore. Drugstore makeup is definitely giving high end makeup a fight with the quality. Just because something is expensive or considered high end, does not mean it is any better!

 



8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Have fun with makeup. Try and experiment with different products, and see what works for YOU.



9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I don't understand the overdone lip liner and lip gloss trend that some people do.



10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I think that the beauty community on YouTube is great to share makeup tips and product reviews. The criticism that some people bring can be a little sickening and overwhelming, but some people just need to bring others down to make themselves feel better. 


I hope that you enjoyed this Tag Tuesday. I would love to hear your makeup stories!

No comments: