I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

In My Makeup Bag Friday

 Photobucket

 I wanted to share with you the products I have used this week, so here is a list.

Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Combination/Oily  110 Ivory
Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in  129 Tiki
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in  Fair
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
Hard Candy Kal-eye-doscope Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance
Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in 330B Truffle
Urban Decay Vegan Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline New York Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Medium
Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Sweet As Candy
Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Walnut


I am thinking of doing the "In My Makeup Bag Friday" series as videos so you can actually see the products, and see mini-reviews of the products.  I will still have a list of  all the products and will post the video here as well as on my YouTube channel. Let me know if you would like to see "In My Makeup Bag Friday" videos.

So what is in your makeup bag? I'd love to see! 

No comments: