I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beauty Addiction

I keep saying that I need to watch my beauty product addiction. Yet, when I get into those beauty aisles, it's like a child in a candy store. I see something and I have to have it! I haven't been feeling well for the past week (viral infection), and I didn't have the energy to go anywhere. Literally.  Today was the first day that I had enough energy to do something outside, so I went beauty shopping! 

My collection is becoming way too much, and I know that I've been trying to use what I have. I feel that my collection is unmanageable, with products splurging out the sides of its storage.  The beauty items I bought today were a pick me up....

As ridiculous as this may sound, I am proposing a challenge. I am going to start mixing up my beauty routine, so that I can use more products in my collection. I can also find gems that I've forgotten about. 


Anyone want to see a haul? I'd be more than happy to share!

No comments: