I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Sneak Peak at my FAVORITE products!

I hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend! I cannot believe how fast it flies! I am working on my Favorite Products and wanted to share a few products with you before I posted the whole list!
                                                                  
   Wet N Wild- Silver Treatment
Photobucket
Wet N Wild- Vanity
Photobucket


Wet N Wild- Lust
Photobucket



I will be filming this tomorrow after I am done work and classes.  If it is not up late tomorrow night, it will be up on Tuesday. I will also be posting the list of products that make the list here. If possible, I will also try to include pictures

ETA: Will be filming this video at a later date... (stomach flu)

No comments: