I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NYX Cosmetics ROCKS!

I have been wishing that I could get NYX Cosmetics in my area for so long. I received fantastic news from NYX customer service-- they are coming to my small town April 21st!! I am beyond excited. I am freaking out in makeup addict joy! 

According to the e-mail, here is a list of some of the products they will be carrying:

 
Doll Eye Mascara, Sharpeners, Felt tip Liner, Diamond Sparkle Lipstick, Cream Blush, Mosaic Powder, Powder Blush, Candy Glitter Liner, Concealer Stick, Concealer Jar, Concealer Wand, Eyebrow Cake Powder, Eyebrow Pencil, Eye Lash Curler, Blotting Paper, Eye Shadow 10 Color Palette, Single Eye Shadow, Glitter Cream Palette, Jumbo Eye Pencil, Jumbo Lip Pencil, Lipgloss/Megashine, Round Lipstick, Loose Powder, Glitter Powder, Nail Polish, Slim Eye Pencil, Slim Lip Pencil, Trio Shadow, Studio Liquid Liner, Liquid Crystal Liner.


I will be RUNNING over there to scoop up some products!!

No comments: