I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was given The Versatile Blogger Award by Jamie of Maquilagem Masstige. 
Thank you so much for my very first award!

The rules for these awards are:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us 7 things about yourself.

*Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

*Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).


My Seven Things:
1. I am actually a very shy person when you first meet me. I think that it is pretty funny, actually. While I am sociable after awhile, I am vulnerable to opening up immediately due to trust issues.
2. I still have the Care Bear that I slept with when I was a little girl. The bear went from pink to gray. Oh vintage!
3. I need to be very organized; if not, I get very panicky. I know that probably seems a little neurotic, but really, I am insanely detailed when it comes to note taking or tidying or cleaning. For instance, when I am note taking, every page needs to be dated. Since I am not doing classes physically on campus, I do not write that many notes. I still think I am neurotic or something because I page protect every handout or section of work. I also make charts like there is no tomorrow!
4. I have had my BlackBerry for just over a month and I am already addicted. I love it. 
5. I was never a girlie girl as a child-I hated dresses as a child, and the color pink! Now, pink is my favorite color. I have one dress that I am completely in love with,
but I mostly wear dress pants. I guess it's a work in progress!
6. I have worn glasses since I was nine years old, and I have never tried contact lenses. 
7. I love finding out new things whether it be about makeup, places, history....

-Fifteen Bloggers-






No comments: