I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New February Beauty Goodies

I have been feeling like a mess lately, so I treated myself to some shopping. I just noticed the new Wet N Wild Color Icon trios here, and of course, I had to pick them up! I purchased two:
Photobucket

I'm Getting Sunburned & Silent Treatment

I will keep you updated. I am loving these colors and  I am so tempted to go buy the rest of the trios! 


As you know, I have been frantic for the perfect organization. I have cleaned out a storage unit in my room and put products that I do not use on a daily basis or re-purchases in it. It is not absolutely perfect yet, but I will film a video if you would like!


While organizing, I made a drawer just for my Wet N Wild products!

Photobucket

Thanks for reading and I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!



No comments: