I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Recent Purchases

Hi there! I wanted to show you some recent purchases that I made, so here's a small video:


I look so tired in this video, my apologies! I made this as soon as I got home from work today.  Anyhow, I am so pleased to get the Annabelle Studio Custom Quad Refillable Quad. I have been looking at this palette for months, and at $4.99, I was kept putting it back. Each shadow is $3+ so that is $12 to fill the quad. Until I seen it at Winners!!!! I purchased the quad and four shadows for $7.99!!!  I scooped it up!
The four colors were Whipped, Soar, Purple Reine, and Smoked. They are very pigmented as you can see in the video. 

I also purchased a Neutral Eye Kit from ELF. I really like the Nouveau Neutrals quad that came with it. It is very shimmery but pigmented. I will keep you updated on how that quad works.


UPDATE: Each shadow is in pan form and is separate from the palette. 

No comments: