I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Please Note

I just wanted to let you know this in case I do not write or make videos as frequently. I have stated before that I am a student and working as well. School just went back this week (started Jan 5th), and I have two classes and a school related internship.This term is looking pretty tight! I will still be writing and making videos, but I will be doing so once or twice a week. I might write more, but as of right now, I am giving myself that limit. I will be still reviewing products and doing looks, but please contact me if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions! I will respond. Also, catch me on Twitter. 

Thank you for understanding.
Lacey

No comments: