I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Beauty Goodies

Hi there! I hope that you are  all having a wonderful 2011 to start out. Mine has been quite dramatic so far....but this is the year I tune out all the negative energy and start focusing on the positive energy from positive people!!! 

I have so many beauty items I want to share with you in 2011! I know that I stated that I did not wish to do a "Christmas gift haul" but I want to share some of the goodies I received through reviews and such.  I also want to do some looks as well. As much I love to haul, it is always best to see the products in action! 

I am thinking of so many ideas for this blog for this year, and I am so excited to see where this journey will go.  I will be blogging more about these beauty goodies tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to share them with you!


No comments: