I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Mascara Chuckfest!

I am so mad at myself! It's my fault, really. I should have known better. Today is the day I threw out my mascara stash. Yes, each and every one of them. I've read how you are supposed to throw them out after three months because of bacteria and smell. I've had mine longer and I never thought about checking them until now. How gross! They smelled disgusting like chemicals mixed with sour milk. 
Here's the casualties: 
I know that you are probably thinking "Girl, that's a TON of mascara!" But why hold onto it if I was only using one or two of them on a daily basis? The others laid there and went bad. I am ashamed. So from now on, I will only be using one or two mascaras. When they go, I'll replenish.  I have backups waiting to be used. I have four and I am only opening one at a time.  I've heard nothing but good things about Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

The Cover Girl website says:
Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Now in waterproof, too!
  • Instant volume and fullness
  • Smudge- and smear-proof
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Suitable for contact wearers
I am going to try that first. I will let you know what I think of it after I use it!

I may need to have some more Chuckfests... but not because the products went bad!  I hope it will be a better Chuckfest next time.

No comments: