I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DUPE ALERT: Too Faced and Cover Girl

My sweet, dear friend, G of Nouveau Cheap always tells me to shop my stash. I am so thankful that she shares this knowledge with me, as you never know what gems are lying in your collection. Today, I am bringing you a drugstore dupe of three shades in the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette. The three shades are Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, and In The Buff. The drugstore dupe is the Cover Girl trio in Cafe Au Lait.
Here's the video:


I was absolutely floored, as I spent $44 on the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette (it is $35 USD). I did not see the Cover Girl trio in Cafe Au Lait until much later. The CG trio- $3!!! You may argue that there's nine shades in the TF palette, but for $3 the GC is a very good deal!!! Also, the TF palette is bulky, while the CG trio is so small and sleek. For three dollars, the CG is a great dupe!!!!!

No comments: