I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What Do You Want To See?

First off, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for posting any blogs in the past few days. I have been feeling lethargic. Plus with the holidays and a wedding (not mine!), it's been hectic. So.....


I am writing this post to ask YOU what you want to see :

  • An overview of the Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes (Greed, Lust, Vanity, and Pride). 
  • A Products That I Have Been Using Lately video
  • A recent haul (I got a B's in school & decided to reward myself)
  • A mini collection video
As always, I am open to any suggestions!  

PS. I also want to let you know that I am still planning on doing a video for ever blog that I do. I am not going to stop making videos by any means.

No comments: