I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Products That I Have Been Using Lately

I am writing this from bed as I watch TV. I have been feeling sick lately and had a scary night last night, but I am okay. I am doing so much better. 

So let's get to the point of this blog!! I have been thinking of different ideas, and I wanted to write about some products that I have been loving lately. There are monthly favorites videos on YouTube, but I do not think that I will be doing them because I  feel like I cannot rave about a product one month and choose another few "favorites" the next month. Perhaps it is just me. If I want to rave about a product, I am going to do that more than just a month. I just feel awkward about monthly favorite videos, but if that changes, I will let you know. Would you be interested in "Products That I Have Been Using Lately" videos and blogs? 


I know that I have went on long enough and have not mentioned any products.........

I received a small sample of Pantene Pro V shampoo for curly hair. I have been so curious to see if it would work well with my hair and I was so happy with the results. It made my curls so bouncy and tamed with more definition and less frizz. http://www.pantene.com/en-US/hair-care-collections/curly-hair-products.aspx I am definitely buying more of this shampoo! 

I bought the Urban Decay Vegan palette while I was on the West Coast for school. There are no Sephora stores near me, so I was beyond excited to go to one. I have been loving this palette. I  have been frequently using this palette and in particularly, the Half Baked and Smog shadows. I have received comments that I look so tired when I wear Half Baked,  but I am really obsessing over Smog. It is the shade that I cannot get enough of!! 


I have also been obsessing over my NYX single eyeshadow in Walnut. This is one of the most gorgeous colors that I have seen and I find it looks really well with my skin tone, eye color and hair.  Since there is a very small NYX selection in my area, I can order them through Cherry Culture or the NYX Canada website. 

I have also been using my Wet N Wild Color Icon palettes. I have all four in the main collection, and have not seen the holiday collection here yet. 

Thank you for reading. If you are interested in other products that I have been using or a series of videos about this, please let me know.


What are some products that you have been using lately? Any products that you think I should try?

No comments: