I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My very first Sally's visit!

I have been browsing Sally Beauty for what seems like ages. So when I found out they were opening a location in my itty bitty town, I was so excited! They opened about two weeks ago, but I went in there on Monday. They were out of the Beauty Club cards, so I need to go back and pick one of those up!

First impressions? It was lot smaller than I expected. Their makeup section was good, but not everything on the site was in the store like I thought it would be. The nail polishes and hair care items were massive!!

 Here is the video! I did some other shopping as well.....

No comments: