I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Blush Collection TAG

Hi there! Hope that you are all doing wonderful!  I wanted to share my blush collection with you

Let's get started....

 Powder Blushes

Clinique Blushing  Blush Powder Blush in Sunset Glow: I got this a few years back in one of the free gifts. I haven't even worn this, and I feel ashamed admitting that. But, it's not something I would gravitate towards. It has very little sparkle, and the color definitely suits the name as it is very fiery sunset like. 

Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast: This blush is a natural skin tone color (based on my skin tone), and has very light sparkles. It blends very well, and it is definitely good for a neutral. 

Urban Decay Powder Blush in  Exhale: This blush has a very natural tone as well, and very light sparkles. 

Wet N Wild Color Icon Blushers in Pearlescent Pink and Mellow Wine: PP is a shimmery pink  that is very pigmented, while MW is a beautiful wine tone perfect for the holiday season.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Blush in Dusty Mauve: This is a very light shade that is probably one of my favorite neutral blushes. I work in an office setting, and this is perfect for that environment. 

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush in Berry: Berry tones are the trend this winter, and this will be on my cheeks. This is what I consider to be berry toned, and it is not too powerful. 

New York Color Powder Blush in Park Avenue Plum:For the $2 that I paid for it, this is the cheapest, most sturdiest packaging I have seen. The color is beautiful and will be on my cheeks this winter as well!!

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Floral Blush in Blushing Mocha:This blush has a nice pink overlay to it and a nice brown shimmer that I am excited to try this season. 

Creme Blushes

Mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude: I have used this for years, and it gives this Casper pale girl a nice rosy glow. 
Jane Blushstix in Shimmering Brown: I love this color. It looks so natural and classy on... I think this product will last me for years. I have had it for a few months and I am nowhere near the middle yet!

NYC Blushable Creme Sticks in Urban Spice, South Street Seashell, Mauvin' Uptown, Plaza Pink, Berry New Yorker, and Big Apple Blush: The first three shades suit my skin tone more, but I love all six of these shades. I love how I can use some of these as a highlight (I blend it very well), and I love how Urban Spice looks so dark but it works perfectly with my skin tone as a blush. 

Here's the video:


I would love to see your blush collections, so please leave a link to a blog or a video below!! 

Thanks for reading & watching :)

No comments: