I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Grades Haulage!

I got my grades back, and I got all B's! I felt like I should treat myself, so I did!! 

I purchased the last Wet N Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow that is available in my area. Sugar, obviously, is a white perfect for a highlight. The other single eyeshadows I have are Brulee, Envy, Kitten, and Nutty. 

I had a Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick, and I despised it. I found it so dry and it did not last on me. I was questioning Wet N Wild's lipsticks until I heard about the Silk Finish lipsticks. I have not worn them yet, but from my observations, they look so creamy! I purchased two of them, one in 506B which is Mink Brown and 508A which is Black Orchid. 

I also purchased the NYC Mineral lipstick in Spellbound (484A). On my pale skin, it looks like a perfect berry tone.  

I wandered over to the Revlon section and found the Super Lustrous shade in Coffee Bean. I wore this out to dinner and it is gorgeous! I am in love with it. 

I paired Coffee Bean with Rimmel London's Vinyl Gloss in Cosmic, and it is such a great combination!!! 

I know that I probably have too many Cover Girl single shadows, but I purchased one more. It is called Bedazzled Biscotti, and it is super shimmery! 

I also purchased the earrings worn in this video. They are silver feathers... so cute! 

No comments: