I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get to Know Me- Answers

 A few weeks ago, I wanted to see if anyone would ask me questions. So here's the answers: 


If you have any other questions for me:

In this video, I am wearing:
Revlon ColorStay Combination/Oily in 110 Ivory
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair/Light 0-1 (under eye)
Maybelline Age Rewind Double Face Perfector   (wearing the concealer on my blemishes)
Maybelline New York Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Light
NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Urban Spice
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette Jazz Night (I'm wearing the darkest purple)
Aziza mascara
NYX Lipstick in Thalia

No comments: