I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

FOTD:December 23

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!! I hope that you are all doing well. Like the title says, today I am bringing you a FOTD!  I have been having some trouble with my camera lately, so the pictures have been off.. I had to do some tweaking.... Here's the pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket
  Pictures are the property of http://laceysmiles84.blogspot.com

Products I am wearing:
Face
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer in Fair Light 0-1
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
Revlon ColorStay Combination/Oily in 110 Ivory
Mark Matte-nificent Oil Absorbing Powder in Ivory Nude

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX single eyeshadow in Walnut
Aziza mascara



Lips
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coffee Bean
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss Mirror Shine Lipgloss in Cosmic


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: