I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

October Haul

There's a family event in the next few months, and I have been trying to find the "perfect" outfit. While on the search yesterday, I purchased some beauty items!


First stop was Zellers. I bought the Jane Eye Zing Eye Mixers in 04 Angel. The colors in this palette are from top to bottom: 
Sungloss
Perfection
White Lies
Cloud Nine
Riviera
Hi Ho Silver
Dazzle 
Clubbing

I also have the 03 Nirvana palette which has these colors:
Browny Points
Dream Cream
Me
Hazel Nut
Moss
Sage
Perfection
Purple Heart

I really like Jane shadows, so I am really looking forward to seeing how these look. 

Then I went to Claire's. I bought a makeup bag, two palettes, and a mirror. I think Claire's palettes are really underrated. I bought one that has 12 shades and another called Mystical (which has some jewel tones that I am interested to try). 
 Claire's has buy one get one 50 percent off their cosmetics. This is fantastic!

I went into Winners where I purchased some great deals.... here's the video where you can see everything!



No comments: