I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feedback

Hi there! I have been thinking of ways to improve the blog. I am so grateful that you have followed my blog- THANK YOU!!! I would like to know if you like written reviews or video reviews. Please let me know in the comments below. I know that I mostly post hauls, but I really feel that reviews will be more beneficial. 

I am also thinking of organizing my collection more. I have it organized as you can see in my collection videos. However, I would like to organize more in an inventory. If you would like for me to share when I am finished, please let me know below. 


Hope that you are having a lovely Sunday! My vacation is over, and I go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: