I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Concealer Collection Brief Review

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hi there! I wanted to do a small review of my concealer collection. I don't have major under-eye circles, but I do wear concealer when I notice I am a little puffy there. 
NYC Color Wheel: I love the green concealer! I love to use this to cover up any breakouts. I've used this color wheel so much . It's  the oldest in my collection (it's been about a year since I've had it).

Wet N Wild Cover All Stick and Liquid Concealer: These provided good coverage when I needed it. The Stick was $1.99 and the Liquid was $4.99 (I believe).

ELF Corrective Concealer Palette: I just want to say that this is a product that I would not repurchase. It may have been just me, but this palette was so dry and chalky. It definitely disappointed me. It did not do the greatest job at covering my blemishes.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer in Cream: I have hit pan on this! However, it is too dark for my skin tone. I have decided to replace it with the Fair shade.  I found this concealer to do really well with coverage, and it automatically set to a powder finish. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector: This is a very new product for me, so I cannot say how I like it yet. It has an illuminator on one end and a concealer on the other. I find the illuminator smells like Sharpies!


No comments: