I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautylish Best Beauty Blogs

Beautylish is an amazing community to discuss all things beauty. I accepted an invite when it was in the testing stages. Now it has went live, so please check it out! When I got home from work, I found out that I was included on an amazing list- the Best Beauty Blogs. Here's the link where you can check it out! )



I am so honored to be included on this list. Please check out the wonderful bloggers on Beautylish!

If someone could help me with a screencap, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks  :)
My MacBook saves screencaps in tiff format, so can anyone save a jpg format?  I'd love to post it here.

No comments: