I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Haul!

Hi there! I hope that you are all doing amazing! I am doing pretty well! Sunday night, I arrived home from a school related trip but I did do some hauling!!


I just wanted to make a quick mention of everything I purchased and I will be giving a review on  once as I play with it all ;)

I purchased:
Benefit Sunday Funday Palette The Maggie Collection
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I had received some very rude service, but I will be mentioning that in the video. They offered a gift card, so I purchased the Urban Decay Vegan Palette. 

I also purchased:
Revlon Color Stay in 110 Ivory Combination/Oily, a Hard Candy Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil in Celebrity and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 420 Burgundy Delight.

I also purchased some things for a really good friend, but I won't mention that here ;) 
This is the first week of school, but I will make a video! 

No comments: