I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Digging through the Collection!

Hi there! Hope that you are all doing wonderful! I am going through my collection as I type this; literally digging. It's shameful to admit that I have so many products that are clinging to dear life and really should be discarded. There's still product and I feel horrible if I just threw it out. So I am going to try my best to use each and every one of this "neglected" products until they are fully hit pan. Like a little Project Ten Pan. I don't know if I have 10 products; I have at least five!

You know when you're a makeup addict when you keep browsing makeup sites even though you tell yourself "No" over and over. I admit that I should not be hauling or wanting to, but there's this urge that wants to. I've shopped my collection and found some real gems. Maybe I need to shop it again??

Question:
Would you be interested in following my progress on what products are hitting pan? Perhaps, if I put it as a page and link  it in the page bar so you can see which products I've finished? Would you like to see some FOTW's with them?  Please let me know what you think! Thanks!!

No comments: