I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Collection/Stash

Hi there! I have an idea and I want to share it with you!

I want to get this blog up and running. I am thinking of taking a product from my collection every week (give or take based on my schedule) and doing a written post along with a video. I am also going to continue doing FOTW's as long as my schedule allows me to. I know weekly is really easy to work with, but in a few weeks, I will be balancing a lot. I do want to share beauty goodies/tricks with you, so I will never neglect this blog. If my scheduling gets a little hectic, I will post a small note letting you know that there will be a small delay.  What do you think?


In case you don't know, I'm a Social Work student! This fall, I will have four classes, a placement, and work. Not that I am complaining of having a busy schedule or wanting a pity party- I'm not like that at all! 

I've been making videos on YouTube for a little while now. Here's my link : www.youtube.com/laceysmiles84

Hope that you are all having a great weekend!

No comments: