I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

FOTW's

These were taken from my personal blog.... yes the pictures are tagged according to that blog.
July 31st: Hi there! I hope that everyone is doing great. Today, I want to try something new. It's FOTD. What's FOTD? Face of the Day.  I won't do one of these for every single day, but I think it would be interesting to do one every so often!

Here is today's:
Photobucket

What am I wearing?
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer Light 4-5
Aziza Cream to Powder Foundation in Jasmine Tea (Light)
Cover Girl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder in 210 Classic Ivory
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Quad in 260 Coffee Shop
Cover Girl Volume Exact in Black Brown
Chocolate Berries Moisturizing Lipstick
 by AllureByJen
(visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/allurebyjen and let her know I sent you :) I was sent this and reviewed it on my YouTube channel)

Wow----I'm having a Cover Girl day, literally!!
August 7th:I had technical difficulties with the photo, so I must apologize! Camera & lighting issues :(

Photobucket


What am I wearing?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer
Jane Nearly  Foundation Hydrated Moisturizer in Fair SPF 30
Aziza Cream to Powder Foundation in Jasmine Tea (Light)
Cover Girl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory
Mineral Love Eyeshadow in Jennifer and Mineral Love Blush/Eyeshadow in Betsy (I will be doing a Mineral Love Review very shortly!)
Jane Aguaceuticals Agua Eyestix in 05 Water Lily
NYC Blushable Creme Sticks in Urban Spice and Plaza Pink
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Strange Love
 
August 13th: Hey there! I hope that you are all doing fantastic! This FOTW has August 14th as I usually post these on Saturday.....


Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing:
NYC Concealer Wheel
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
Aziza Cream to Powder Foundation
Wet N Wild Natural Wear Natural Pressed Powder in 822A Ivory
ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise
Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eyeshadow in 05 Blushed Wines
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
new ELF eyelash curler  on my itty bitty short lashes
Cover Girl Wet Slicks in 305 Wine Shine

Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

PoorCollegeStudent said...

<3

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.