I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Swatches

Sorry that I'm so late getting these up!! I'm still sick, but I'm feeling better. I took a sick day at work, so I slept in and got some extra sleep.

So here's the swatches:
Photobucket

(From L-R: Candlelight, Pink Kiss, Malt Shake, Goddess, and Watermelon)

I hope the picture quality isn't too bad.  If you'd like me to do swatches to my complexion, let me know. 

I will be doing a video review like I promised when I am feeling 100 percent better. 

2 comments:

Patience Frost said...

I think I like Goddess the best. Thanks so much for posting this :)

Lacey said...

You're more than welcome :)