I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Happy 2010!! I apologize for not updating on this blog. I have so many ideas for this blog, and I'm so excited to share them with all of you.

 This blog is 100 percent me; that means I'm doing all the writing, filming, editing, etc. I do admit that the blog background was not done by me, but here's the site: Shabby Blogs 


For the products I review, I will include links. I also have to add that I am not getting paid by any company or any individuals to give my reviews. All of the products I review are my own purchases. 



So before I go any further, here's a little intro! My name is Lacey and I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. I began blogging regularly a few years ago (first on MySpace and then I moved over to Blogger). I began this blog as I began writing about what I liked on my personal blog, and I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I just had a blog for everything I currently liked?" Yeah, I'm weird like that. Anyhow, so this blog will be everything I like- whether it be about a book, a movie, some product--- actually it may consist of anything! I may surprise you. 

I'm an open book and I always love to answer questions. So if there's anything you want to know, feel free to comment below, and I will respond. Thanks!! ♥

2 comments:

Patience Frost said...

Lacey,

The blog looks adorable. I cannot wait to see what all you talk about on here. I am beyond excited to see your make up vids and hear about your book reviews. :)

Lacey said...

Thanks Amanda! :)