I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Makeup Tutorials

The past few nights, I've been watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I've learned so many different things and I've become quite addicted to reading makeup blogs as well. So, I've been thinking of trying some looks & if they go well, I may do some tutorials of my own. 

I want to share a favorite site. The site is called Makeup Geek and it has an amazing wealth of info, with articles, tutorials, and guides. I love it.

I've purchased a bunch of new products that I cannot wait to try, so keep checking back to hear some reviews. 

Take care & have a safe Merry Christmas!


1 comment: